Sunday, August 06, 2006

Distance

I'm writing something here again. Normally when i write, it would mean there's something bothering me. This is just an attempt to "dump" it here, hoping that I would have put it down once I post this blog.

Perhaps by now almost all my friends already know that I've fallen for THE girl. Or perhaps SHE too already knows. I believe I've been showing overly concern for her. I must have put her off by my actions. Maybe she does not like a normal guy friend doing so much for her. Or I should say "I know" instead of "Maybe".

If you like someone, its very natural that you would want to show concern for that person. There's no need to gain anything in return. The best return will be that person accepts what you have done. How would you feel if all you get in exchange is a sentence "I dun wanna owe u any favours"?

She must have sensed that I have feelings for her. Perhaps she is now keeping a distance from me. We hadn't chatted for 4 days. Nights seem especially long without her talking with me. Perhaps I'm thinking too much le. That's wat she always say to me. These few days I've been trying to make a decision which I've always hated to make. Should I declare my feelings to her? As each day pass by me, I can't help but feel She's drifting further and further from me... or could it be that she's never even been near?

Actually what am I think of? Why can't I just tell her? I wun die if I tell her, nor will I lose a piece of meat if she rejects me. Think its just me to "tuo li dai shui". One side of me says to do it once and for all. Worst thing is kena rejected. Then I can move on. Dun have to everyday so "fan". Another side of me says betta to wait n see wat happens. But again I ask myself wats there to see? As if by waiting she's ever gonna fall for me?? But what if after I declare we can't even be friends? OH... what should I do??? Its gonna be a long night again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home